Making superyachts more reliable and more efficient
Our technical team of captains, chief engineers, fleet superintendents, naval architects and project managers work closely with the yacht's crew to enhance reliability and efficiency.
We advise and support the captain, engineering, deck and interior teams. Our technical expertise and experience of new construction means we can help resolve problems and analyse fault reports.
Royale Oceanic have user rights for all electronic planned maintenance software systems, including IDEA, Techman and Triton, where the technical team can remotely view the yachts maintenance systems.
- Providing regular yacht condition reports
- Setting up and monitoring the yacht's reporting system
- Preparing and monitoring technical budgets
- Writing routine repair specifications
- Getting quotations for spares and repairs
- Developing planned maintenance systems, including continuous survey of hull (CSH) and continuous survey of machinery (CSM)
- Carrying out regular technical inspections of the yacht and reporting findings
- Monitoring planned maintenance of the yacht and its technical equipment and systems
- Working with suppliers as required
- Helping with guarantee claims and managing the defect list during the guarantee period of a new yacht
- Advising on information technology (IT) and audio visual (AV) systems
Through our long experience in the industry, we've established a comprehensive list of contacts in all sectors. Our clients benefit from the range of technical management services we can offer them.