Royale Oceanic’s Survey Services are involved in a wide variety of projects on superyachts around the world acting for owners, yacht brokers, banks, lawyers and buyers.
As with every consultant within Royale Oceanic, all our surveyors are fully qualified Marine Engineers, Masters and Naval Architects, with extensive seagoing, ship management and design experience.
We understand the need for a fast and flexible service and therefore provide a worldwide rapid response programme delivering consistent, professional and efficient surveys on all categories of marine survey, including:
• Pre-Purchase Inspections - providing full condition reports, tender evaluation and assistance with contract negotiations and sale dockings.
• Classification Record Analysis - we have access to all the major classification society offices: LR, DNV, NKK, BV, ABS, RINA.
• Hull and Machinery Damage - structural, machinery and third party damage.
• Asset Protection - regular monitoring of yachts for banks and financial organisations.
• Condition - P&I and insurance pre and post entry surveys.
• Equipment Commissioning - we attend the manufacturing of new equipment intended for installation in new build and existing vessels, supervising construction and commissioning.
• New Building - we offer a new building plan and approval and supervision services.
• Conversion and Repair Project Management - major repair management and routine refit supervision.
Royale Oceanic provides comprehensive and detailed reports on all surveys carried out and strives to deliver these in as shorter time frame as possible, depending on the size of the task and level of survey required.