Complete project management for new superyachts
Our blend of technical and commercial knowledge enables us to help owners with all stages of the new construction process. This includes working with exterior and interior designers, audio visual, interior outfitting, security experts and the owners' specialist subcontractors.
- Preparing performance or technical specifications
- Reviewing yacht builder's specifications
- Exterior styling, interior layout and general arrangement
- Naval architecture, and marine and electrical engineering
- Identifying yacht builders and shipyards
- Tendering to shipyards
- Preparing and reviewing draft contracts
- Commercial project management and construction supervision
- Negotiating contracts and approving plans
- Sea trials, factory acceptance tests and commissioning
- Class and regulatory compliance
Because we all follow the superyacht industry closely, we take great personal pride in creating yachts that are truly groundbreaking.Howard Lowe - Project Manager
Having pioneered the total commercial project management approach to superyacht construction, we are the first and only organisation in the industry to be accredited as a Member of the Association of Project Managers (APM). Our approach takes into account our clients' unique and exacting needs, from conception to completion.
Successful superyacht construction demands close working between everyone involved. Our project managers foster strong working relationships between the client, their representatives, the yacht builder, designers and everyone else involved in constructing the vessel. For this reason, we're respected by owners and yacht builders alike.