Decadence and style
Sealyon has one of the most outstanding and inovative interiors of any yacht to date.
Sealyon was built in Italy by Viareggio Superyachts and designed by the leading designer Espen Oeino. Winner of the World Superyacht, International Yacht and SBIS Design Awards, she truely is a stunning example of a world class yacht.
Interior & Exterior
The interior of Sealyon is exceptional, designed by Candy & Candy to great acclaim. It has features never seen before on a yacht, from the first planetary orrery in the world to controllable glass floors. The Master cabin has panoramic views, a large walk-in dressing area and spacious marble ensuite. 12 guests can be accommodated modestly. Light and airy entertainment areas bring a relax feel throughout.
An outdoor cinema, huge split level sundeck with revolving circular bed are some of the features which are displayed on the exterior.
Sealyon is based Moncao and we would recomend a charter starting here then taking in the entire Cote d'Azur. If timed well why not make your way back to Monaco for the famous Grand Prix.
Activities onboard Include:
- 1x Custom Castoldi Hydro jet 23 Tender
- 1x Custom Castoldi Hydro J3et 14 Rescue tender
- 2x Yamaha GP1300r Jet skis
- 2x Cayago Seabobs
- Electric rise and fall dining table
- Rotating sunbathing platform with water mist system
- Glass elevator
- Media Room with a 103 inch Plasma Screen
- Large 12 Person Jacuzzi
- Charter from
- €325,000 per week
- 61 m / 200 ft
- Max speed
- 17 Knots
- Exterior designer
- Espen Oeino and Candy and Candy (interior)
- Viareggio Super Yachts, Italy