Spacious and decadent
One of the largest luxury charter yachts in the world. With capability of accommodating up to 30 guests in pure comfort. A stunning yacht offering world cruising in equisite style.
Georgio Vafiadis worked his aesthetic magic to create a really harmonious look for this large superyacht. She has a presence no matter where she is from Monaco to Antigua.
One of the few yachts capable of accomadating 30 guests in pure comfort and luxury. She has a number of beautiful state and VIP rooms on board including a huge dinning area for all your guests.
This yacht can go anywhere you wish, cruising throughout the Mediterranean and across to the Caribbean. One would have to explore Greece in all its glory and its islands of Hydra, Santorini, Rhodes and Kos.
Activities on board
- 2 x 9.2m Fassmer enclosed life boat/limousine tender with air conditioning, audio equipment and leather upholstery for 22 guests (one tender in use at a time)
- 1 s Jet Ski Sea Doo GTX 260 limited edition 2 Guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Sea Doo RXP-X 260 2 Guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Kawasaki ZXI 900 2 Guests
- 2x Seabobs Cayago
- Water Skis (Mono/Double/Children's)
- 2x Nuclear Globes
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Scuba Gear (4 sets) and Compressor
- Gymnasium / Beauty Salon / Massage Room / Jacuzzi
- Charter from
- €555,000 per week
- 83 m / 272 ft
- 30 / 30
- Max speed
- 15 Knots
- Exterior designer
- Georgio Vafiadis
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- 2004. Refitted 2015